Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hello, Rosie.


I mentioned back at the end of April that I came home from work to find our cat, Normie, in distress and that his condition was irrecoverable.
That was a rather upsetting time and it took several weeks to accept that he was no longer part of our daily life after ten or more years.

Time has a way of easing the pain and we did get another cat - from the RSPCA - and she has now become ensconsed into our life, just as Normie did (and also our dog that preceded him).

Rosie, a spotted tabby, is the new member of the household and is now about a year old.
She is a very affectionate little thing and, like her predecessor, has taken to following me around the place and if I'm sitting here working at the computer, she jumps up into the space between me and the back of the chair, where she is quite happy to stay until I want to lean back!

So, this update is simply to introduce Rosie, whom I have dubbed "Red Rose Speedway" due to her love of racing up and down the hallway when in high spirits.
Rosie and grand-daughter Matilda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and feedback are most welcome