Saturday, December 10, 2011

Matilda's Last Christmas at Pre-School

My grand-daughter Matilda - who turned 5 in October - had her end-of-year Christmas pageant yesterday with the traditional nativity play, after which she received her "graduation" certificate.
Next year she starts kindergarten and a new chapter in her life's story opens up.

Matilda asked me last week if I would go to watch her in the play so of course I said yes and as well as videoing the performance for posterity - she played the inn-keeper and her lines consisted of "No, no" when Joseph asked for a room - I also took a few photos............




After the play was over there was a bit of a party, with appropriate food, balloons and face-painting.
Reflecting on the past 5 years?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and feedback are most welcome